Stanpai

47 Audio Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Audio for the new doobus cartoon sounding fresh

It's fair to call this messy, but your choice in instruments is mostly pleasant. The tracks in this track don't really make a whole lot of sense in relation to one another. They are all doing their own thing. In a way, it sounds like two people on their own separate path. The first minute is too long in my opinion, if I didn't have the visual waveform to refer to, I would probably not have had as much hope after the first 30 seconds because of how much time gets spent there.

Either way, I'm really glad you're making music. If you like how it sounds, then you've appealed to the most important demographic. Keep making more. I think you'll eventually reach that point where you can put your music into video and game projects confidently.

SkeleBum responds:

Thank you Stan! Hopefully one day my stuff won't be clusters of noise, improvement is a rocky road after all! Thanks again!

Feels like something out of Tohou! Nice job. I'm not crazy about the instruments used, but the song itself is very enjoyable.

ElToshiro96 responds:

thanks i was inspired by touhou at the moment when i compose it... and i'm feel happy that you enjoy this

This is sick! When I hear a song that I can also see despite not having anything to look at or picture, you've done a killer job.

#BangerNeverEnds
Welcome to the portal.

This is fast and fun and all over the place in a good way. I enjoyed it very much!

Vibing with this. Love the aetherial vocals.
Scouted- welcome to the audio portal.

SkeleBum responds:

Thank you, Stan! Glad you enjoyed!

Your gambit paid off. Rad track!!

As a fan of ducks, I approve of this project.
A bit discordant at times, but a pleasant overall experience.

This does the job. I'm not crazy about the harshness about some of the instruments used in this but it was pleasant. Thanks for sharing!

GirZiggler responds:

Thanks, Stan!

Voice actor, video producer, and all around content creator.

Stan (Stanpai) @Stanpai