Stanpai

22 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

1 reviews is hidden due to your filters.

An excellent, adorable and enjoyable game. Great work given the time restraints.
I give it 5/5 because I know how it was made. With that said, I also think you should have told players what the penalty combo does in the last map.

I'll call off my armed militia.

A game that would have been perfect for the DS as many would agree.
Would love to see that ROM someday. Talk about Power of Three! Great job everyone!

The atmosphere and tone is nice, as are the graphics, but the actual gameplay is very limited. I also found the walk speed to be atrocious.
3/5

I appreciated the twists and turns of this case. Voice acting was hit or miss, particularly during the opening standoff sequence it was jarringly inconsistent. Sullivan's voice stood out from the pack as #1, then Rocky, for what it's worth.

Actual gameplay was interesting, this was a nice mixup. I like WarioWare so that helps.

24 is my high score. I absolutely adore this game.

Love the concept. You hooked me with the title for obvious reasons. Love the Gappy player character. A really cool game! Love the mechanic. It's like a stand encounter!

Game still holds up. A timeless classic.

I absolutely adored this game. Perfect length. Tremendous quality. Writing and art was terrific.

Simplicity and wonderful tribute.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks!

I lol'd

I laughed, I cried... I think I know you IRL.

Rather, I know your sister. BUT I DIGRESS

This was funny, and I respect the one-liners before each round. I approve.
Also being Jewish makes this easier to accept.

Rabid-Animals responds:

I'll allow it.

Voice actor, video producer, and all around content creator.

Stan (Stanpai) @Stanpai