View Profile Stanpai

All 17 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

great game

the game had suspense and that of a jason film, and when typing in the letterdrop, i felt chills. the only throw back is that jason looks really goofy, which replaced my fears with amusement, and that in the whole game you only see one dead person.
the art was alright, other than that.

the music was great as well, but the jason battle bgm was not that scary.

my last complaint is the battle system was repetitive and boring after one fight.

and btw zachary, you tard, you just clik on the item again in the inventory. duh.

Pretty fun

but too short, too easy for veterans, and frankly, decent work.

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Thanks for the review

Beat it in 5 mins

this game is rlly fun. i love the art style (5 stars), the controls/combos are great(3 stars), and little tidbits included are awesome(1 star). XBLA PLZ! Other then length, this game is perfect!

I give it one more star cuz you guys just are awesome

Incredibly useful for beginners.

This guide was the first thing ever added to my favorites list. I have used different elements of it in multiple exploits. In addition to useful and helpful lessons, this has a nice soundtrack, and great animations to keep one interested. I recommend it to all.

big problems

i give you a one for menus but that's it. fix the game plz.

phenominal

absolutely great

i enjoyed this...

the game was so much fun, i insisted on playing regardless of tomorrow's midterm. i liked the computer, and its wallpaper. the story gets a bit draggy. plus, i couldnt find a fairy or ocarina.... ah well, the game is great, and teaches the biggest lesson of all.... dont fuck around with hylian chicks! no, but seriously kids, wear a condom.

LilDwarf responds:

Hehe thanks! The ocarina and fairies can be bought at the store which is the top left buidling. Thanks for the review!

interseting...but... possibly anti semitic?

i found the fact that one item that takes away from your "enlightenment" was a symbol resembling the star of david, the symbol for the Jewish religion, and frankly, immediately turned me offl, though the game was a little interesting, the fact people could be offended takes away from your score. Next time,, to avoid this problem, take a minute to think about the items in the game. still, the game was an eye-catcher!

Grawsie responds:

I am sorry that you missunderstood, the one eyed triangle foe is not, nor was it intented to be a Star of David.

When designing the enemies of the game I tried to base many of the off of simple shapes such as orbs (the moon-faces) squares (the blob monsters) and triangles (the cyclopses and grin bosses) and so on and so forth. While I'm sure that it did cross my mind that the two triangles stacked on top one another do resemble the Jewish symbol, the intent was always to be two triangles and not a star (as seen later in the red variant of that foe who is made up of a simular design but with both triangles spinning).

While I can understand your concern, your statment "the fact people could be offended takes away from your score" saddens me. If you truely feel that way that's fine, I wont try to change your mind on that, but I will say that as an artist I would never concer myself to accomidate people who are over sensitive to something such as symble closely resembling anouther. Not that I'm calling you over sensitive, but I am saying that it is dangerious to go out our way to accomidate those who are. People need to learn to look for the intent of words and symbols and not jump to conclusions with out first getting the whole picture.

Basicly, to sum it all up: That character came into my mind as that shape, and so I made him so, if I had changed him then I would be betraying my artistic integrity, while that may not matter to some it matters to me, so I chose to leave him looking as he does. While it does depress me that some may interpret him the wrong way, to me it is more important to risk offending the few and leave him as he is then to endorse censorship of any kind.

Hopefully that made sense, and thank you for you comments.

Voice actor, video producer, and all around content creator.

Stan (Stanpai) @Stanpai