View Profile Stanpai

All 18 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

I appreciated the twists and turns of this case. Voice acting was hit or miss, particularly during the opening standoff sequence it was jarringly inconsistent. Sullivan's voice stood out from the pack as #1, then Rocky, for what it's worth.

Actual gameplay was interesting, this was a nice mixup. I like WarioWare so that helps.

24 is my high score. I absolutely adore this game.

Love the concept. You hooked me with the title for obvious reasons. Love the Gappy player character. A really cool game! Love the mechanic. It's like a stand encounter!

Game still holds up. A timeless classic.

I absolutely adored this game. Perfect length. Tremendous quality. Writing and art was terrific.

Simplicity and wonderful tribute.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks!

I lol'd

I laughed, I cried... I think I know you IRL.

Rather, I know your sister. BUT I DIGRESS

This was funny, and I respect the one-liners before each round. I approve.
Also being Jewish makes this easier to accept.

Rabid-Animals responds:

I'll allow it.

Perfectly Fine

I won't take it out on you for getting front page, that has nothing to do with this review.

In all fairness this is not a bad thing its just hardly anything at all. yes the art is nice but there is nothing to this except for a minimal amount of programming, art, and animation. Again, nothing wrong with it its just not worthy of a perfect score at all due to its length.

imjeffhip responds:

tis the point

Very well done

I myself am in the 71%

I have thought this out quite a bit in life. Excellent survival survey.

Waited a long time for this.

I was waiting for this since you announced it and it was driving me nuts to play it. Now that I have I was expecting a larger soundtrack and its purposely repetitive but hey thats the humor. I like it. Make an update, and make an app for people's phones of it. :P

Voice actor, video producer, and all around content creator.

Stan (Stanpai) @Stanpai